Monday, November 29, 2010

Some of my Favorites

My Uncle Lothaire and Aunt Connie and my cousin Chelsea and her husband Shane are some of my favorite people in the whole world, seriously! Because we live all the way on the other side of the country, I don't get to see them nearly as often as I would like. But a couple of weeks ago, Greg and I got a special treat. They were in the city, and we all got together for dinner! So fun to see them and catch up...sorry these pictures aren't the best (we realized we needed to grab one right before getting on the subway to go home).

2 comments:

  1. Love the facial growth, Greg. In Wyoming men do that right before hunting season (not sure why, must have to do with the whole primal hunter/gatherer thing)or for the whole winter as they claim it's warmer. What is it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely to help me brave the cold weather. There's not too much to hunt around here except for pigeons!

    ReplyDelete