Friday, September 2, 2011

Khloe Kardashian via Twitter

"Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."  -Khloe Kardashian

After years of dating and watching many of my friends find "the one", fall in love and get married, I began to think maybe there was something wrong with me. I thought maybe my expectations were too high, maybe I had watched one too many chick flicks, maybe there isn't such a thing as a soulmate...and then I met Greg. I realized then that there was nothing wrong with me, Greg just hadn't come into my life yet. 

The other night, we went to dinner at Vermillion, which happened to be where Greg took me for our third date. It was fun to reminisce about that night. In fact it was after the third date, Greg came back to my apartment (and we won't say how late he stayed), and we talked for hours. Greg still tries to deny it to this day, but it was that night that he first told me he was falling in love with me.  And of course, the best part was I knew I was falling in love with him too.

I still cannot get enough of this guy!
He truly is my best friend, and I'm so excited that I get to spend my life with him.
I could not be any happier.
And thank you NYC for being the place where all of the magic happened. You will always have a special place in our hearts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment