Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kayaking, Yankees and Inlaws

It was during my and Greg's very first date, that I knew that I would love Mel and Linda Reeves. They are seriously the most wonderful people and the best inlaws I could have ever asked for. 
It was such a treat to have them come and visit us in NYC last month.

Jon and Leah and Greg and I had fun taking them to lots of fun places in the city. But the best part of the trip was just having Mel and Linda in our home and being able to spend time together. I think Greg and I both got teary-eyed when they left.

I must apologize now for letting Linda take all the photos during the trip. We really did see and do a lot of fun things. It makes me sad that these are the only pictures we have to show for the amazing week.

We all went kayaking on the Hudson, which is something Greg and I have wanted to do for a long time. Mel and Linda were so fast getting out on the water that I could only get a shot of them taking off!
Jon and Leah rode in a double kayak.

Loved the views of the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment